In the rules below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Altenbroek Country Estate. We ask you to respect and accept these rules when entering our grounds and buildings.
- All instructions of staff of Altenbroek Country Estate relating to these house rules must always be followed.
- Remain calm in the event of fire. Report fire to the reception desk and/or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- A valid ID must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- There are cameras at various places in the building. Anyone who is in our hotel consents to the recording of images.
- Lost property must be returned to the reception.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or people working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage suffered by visitors to the location.
- Pets are not allowed on the Altenbroek Estate.
- It is not permitted to take any property of Altenbroek Country Estate outside the buildings. In the event of deliberate damage to property, Altenbroek Country Estate shall hold the persons concerned liable for the cost of repair and/or replacement of such property.
- We do not serve alcoholic drinks to persons under the age of 18. In case of doubt, our staff may ask for a valid ID.
- It is not permitted to consume, sell or carry narcotics within the buildings of Altenbroek Estate. This also applies to the rooms/suites.
- We ask you to respect the quietness of our location. It is therefore not allowed to cause nuisance by listening to loud music, behaving improperly or making other types of noise.
- Altenbroek Country Estate is a completely non-smoking estate. Smoking is therefore not permitted inside our buildings. This smoking ban also applies to the rooms/suites. If the management establishes that the smoking ban has been violated, the fine/indemnity is €250 per violation.